Roof Cleaning Services
We offer the best soft-wash roof cleaning option available.
We are now able to offer professional roof cleaning services carried out by our experienced and qualified operatives, from commencement to completion, working with you to clean your roof the way you prefer. We make sure we know what is important to our customers and operate our services with care, reliability and high-level standards!
Specially Designed Blade Tools used on Roof Scrapes
Here are just some of the reasons that we can think of:
- Protect from damage – Remove invasive moss and lichens to avoid gutter blockages
- Extend your roof life – Maintenance is cheaper than replacement!
- Visual Reasons – Keep your house looking good, increase kerb appeal
- Prevent internal damage – Dislodged and damaged tiles/gutters can let in water
What do we Offer?
Our Packages are Bespoke but we are able to offer any of the following:
- Roof Scrape – Removing moss and debris with specialist tools
- Roof Scrape and Biocide Treatment – Roof Scrape +soft wash application of long-lasting biocide. Not ‘instant visible results’ but continues to work for several months
- Solar Panel Clean – Carefully clean panels and frames to improve performance
- Pest Proofing – Install protection around solar panels to deter birds and rodents
What do we Offer?
Our Packages are Bespoke but we are able to offer any of the following
What to expect: Our operatives work in stages:
Stage 1: Preparation
Making sure the details of the job are clear, discussing our methods and the customer’s expectations.
Stage 2: Preparation
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.
Stage 3: Roof Clear/Scrape
Scraping off and removing moss growth and debris.
Stage 4: Gutter Clear & Tidy Up
Clearing out gutters and downpipes is all part of the package. Taking away any debris and plant matter and disposing of it legally is essential; we have a waste carrier’s licence.
Stage 5: Roof Treatment
Applying appropriate treatment coating to the roof, using soft brush methods. Post treatment, roofline, windows and doors are cleaned, ready to showcase our hard work!
Stage 6: Stand back & Let the Biocide work it's Magic
Once applied, our Biocide works steadily over the coming months to stave off any algae and lichens. As per Manufacturer’s guidance notes, it will continue to prevent regrowth for up to five years.
Over a long term, this can be the most cost-effective cleaning solution for your roof.
Interested? Use the Form Below or Click for a Quote
If you would like a free, no obligation quotation, please fill in the form below and we will get a quotation back to you ASAP or give us a call on 0800 1799 363 where we will be happy to answer any of your roof cleaning questions.